понедельник, 4 августа 2014 г.

Duke Craft release

It's been a long time since I've made something for Duke 3D. A few months ago my friend introduced to me a game called Minecraft and I really liked it. I decided, why not make a Minecraft themed map?

Duke Craft is a combination of DN3D mechanics and Minecraft-like level design. The story is simple - aliens stole Duke's hard earned diamonds and he has to get them back. The map includes some features taken from Minecraft, like crafting or using torches to light the areas. No additional code or sounds were used, only new textures. Don't play it with polymer or else it'll screw up some of the graphics.

So, hope you'll like it! Non-minecraft players will probably enjoy the map as well. It contains some tips for players who's not familiar with Minecraft mechanics.

Download

Steam release



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий