среда, 12 февраля 2014 г.

The Mask Reveals Disgusting Face v1.0 released!



The Mask Reveals Disgusting Face is a horror game about a depressed person named Gary, who decided to spend some time in empty house outside the town. Bad idea. Some strange force locked him up here. Weird things started happening in the house, driving him crazy. Will he survive the nightmare?

The project has been in works almost half of year (with great delays, though). Finally, I've managed to put this thing together. I've tried to make this game as polished and bug free as possible, and I'm happy with the results.

The story and some gameplay events are inspired by some of my past life experience. Interesting to note that this project is not based on other concepts, unlike most of my previous games.










1 комментарий:

  1. Hi Eddy,
    An American fan here--wondering if you'd like me to clean up the English here (and maybe in the game?) for you. For free, just to be useful, obviously. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить